Thursday, February 28, 2013

Play Time

It is amazing how much more creative I feel when I get more sleep! It has been a bit slow at work and so Cami and I have been getting creative. Add more sleep for mommy, cooler weather ( I won't put cold so as not to mock our Idaho counterparts :) and pinterest and here is what you get. We have been playing with bubbles and puppets, making paper dolls, towers out of empty yogurt containers, decorated a crown, made some felt food, a mini book that Cami narrated, made play dough, made a Sunday ABC book, and just generally having fun. Just a few pictures and then a cute video of Cami's new thing, reciting the story of the three little pigs, as she learned from the e-book interactive version we got on the iPad.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know, you were always creative. Looks like lots of fun! Love you all! Mom n dad

Jamie and Ryan said...

What a fun mom! She is an adorable and lucky little girl!