Sunday, February 10, 2013

Wake up, It's Early

Cami is not a gentle alarm clock, once she decides you need to be awake she pulls off your blankets, takes your pillow, squats down next to your face and tells you to "wake up, it's early mommy (or daddy)". I have tried to teach her that this is not nice, but so far no luck. This past week I only worked once since JD had finals. JD made it through another set of finals! 5 out of 9 down! We had a good week, Cami is fighting a cold and I kept busy preparing to speak in Sacrament today and teach in Young Womens. I got to speak on a talk given by Sister Burton from the Relief Society Broadcast in Oct last year about the Atonement. I am grateful for how it strengthened my testimony of the miraculous gift of the Atonement in my life. 
 This picture from the zoo was actually 2 weeks ago, we went with some friends. We have had some beautiful weather in catches here, and I am so grateful. We have been able to go to the zoo and the park several times and love the mild winters here!
 JD trying to take a nap today after church, no luck until Cami goes down! She is so funny she starts talking to you and she has really started to put ideas and thoughts together and tries so hard to understand her world. The other night at lunch when JD finished eating Cami looked over at his empty plate and said "Daddy you ate it all, I so proud of you!". She also told me that she was proud of me the other day when I was using the bathroom... "you keep your panties dry, I so proud of you mommy". 

 Couple more pictures from the zoo trip a couple weeks ago.
Here is a video of Cami and Daddy playing last Sunday...Daddy and Cami love to rough house. No wonder I had such a hard time trying to teach her to be gentle with her friends in preschool!
Cami loves to rough house and tease. She loves to be tickled and play...when Daddy comes home she says "lets play" and she wants him to throw her around.

No comments: