Monday, April 15, 2013

Blue Bonnets and other fun stuff

Just a little of what we have been up to. Work and school continue as normal and Cami and I have had some fun with a couple projects lately. This is an apron we made for use with crafts and stuff, since I was getting tired of getting paint on mine. Cami told me what to draw, we used fabric crayons then ironed it and wala! Here you go! You can't really see it but Cami had me draw David and Goliath (her all time favorite scripture story) and Nemo touching the boat with his Dad and Dory. Yes, it says Cami all over it and not just the part with her name...yes Dad that pun was for you!

 Lately one of Cami's favorite things is to play hide-n-seek. She loves this hiding spot for some reason. Pretty good huh?
 My craft project that Cami helped with, she got to paint the modge podge on.
 Saturday we went to the temple! I love love love it there. I feel such peace and joy there. Thank you Elsworths for going with us most months these past couple years! We will miss them since Jeff has graduated and will be moving on.

 I know I have said how much Cami loves puzzles, but did I mention how good she is at them? Granted we have done this one together more times than I can count, but she did this whole puzzle by herself while we were skyping with Nana and Grandpa Egbert yesterday.
 Blue Bonnet Pictures! I love that these flowers grow naturally here! They are pretty and I love the blue color. Here is Cami picking the flowers~
 sniffing!
 Family picture
 Mom and Cami :) 
JD just has 3 more weeks till he finishes his second year of law school! It is crazy to me how fast it has gone by. We have had and I am sure will continue to have lots of growing experiences and do really enjoy it here in Texas. We are looking forward to an internship in Pocatello, Idaho this summer starting the middle of May. It will be nice to be with family!

1 comment:

Nikelle said...

That's so exciting that you'll be living in Poky! Let us know when you get here and we'll have to get together for a barbecue!

love Shawn and Nikelle