One of Cami's little games is to poke you in various places and say "boop" so when she wants to play she says, "I wanna boop you!"
This past week was busy, JD is preping for finals. He starts finals this coming Saturday, so class through Wednesday and then reading days Thursday and Friday. After next week I will work for a week and a half and then we will be headed to Idaho! I am coming to love Texas, which might prove to be a good thing, but I love going to see family!!!! Saturday Cami and I went to the museum for puppet day and enjoyed petting baby chicks and ducks, planting a sunflower seed, watching a puppet show of course and looking at all the models of the old village. It really made me reflect on how lucky we are to enjoy all the modern conveniences of our day. It frees up so much time. Now just to use that time wisely :)
Cute little picture prop by where she planted a sunflower seed.
Puppet show!
Had to play a little in the museum after.
The other day I made the mistake of telling Cami to go pick some clothes to wear....this is what she picked...after we had a discussion on how those things don't go together and we should pick something else to wear to the park...
No comments:
Post a Comment