Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter and other egg-stra fun stuff!

The other day we made Cami's room into a restaurant. George and her big bear were invited.
 I wanted to do an Easter craft with Cami, and I ran into a friend at the store and borrowed her idea to make little chicks out of pom poms and googly eyes.
 Aunt Nicole brought this Princess kit for Cami and she had lots of fun with all the foam stickers and glitter!
 Here is Cami with her chicks and a ring we made with the pom poms.
 Dying eggs for Easter! Regrettably I made the biggest mess. Note to self collapsible cups are not a good idea for substances that have the potential to dye things...
 Cami loved the face stickers to put on the eggs.
 Our lovely eggs!
 Saturday we went to a birthday party for a little girl in Cami's nursery class. There was a egg pinata and egg hunt so it was lots of fun for Cami!
 On the hunt!


 Such a lovely smile Cami!
 Family Easter Picture! I will do some editing on it when I get time!
 Easter bunny came during Cami's nap after church...I think Saturday will be better to do next year. She was a little tired. At first she only wanted the shiny eggs..
 We put some non candy items like a puzzle and some bath tub stickers (pictures further down below) and a coloring book. She liked those best and really she got way too much candy that we are having to give her little bits at a time!


 Bath tub stickers!

 She also got a cute little basket from nursery and loved playing with the bubbles in it.
We had a very nice Easter and are so excited for this coming weekend to hear General Conference!!!! I love this time of year with the weather warming up but not too hot yet. I love celebrating Easter and remembering the Savior. I love the energizing feeling of spring that makes me want to clean my house and run around outside! Cami has been keeping us plenty busy and there is never a dull moment with her around. She talks constantly now and is trying to figure out her world. She has so much energy and on days after I work when we laze around the house she gets so hyper. She reminds me of those wind up cars that keep bumping into walls. It is difficult to teach her how to be gentle and not too rough, with her bouncing and jumping all over the place. She is a very happy sweet girl and she keeps us laughing with the funny things she says. 

3 comments:

Emma said...

Oh how cute!! I love reading your blog and seeing your cute pictures! They just make me so happy! Cami is such a cutie :). I miss all of you!

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

What a cute Easter picture of your family! I love Cami's Easter dress! And I REALLY like the princess kit!! Happy Conference weekend!!

Jacalyn said...

I am so glad that you do a blog so that we can see all the cute pictures of your family. we love you so much.