We love our Texas Blue Bonnets! I chose a horrible time to do it...it was really bright out, and windy... so this is what you get! We have been busy with school winding down so we squeezed it in on our Saturday. JD finished his last class yesterday! He just has finals and a week from today he will be done with those! A week from Saturday and JD will be graduating! YAY! I am super excited! It has been a good journey that I will be happy to conclude.


3 comments:
Love them! What will your next adventure be?
Wish I knew. We are going to wait till he gets his bar results then apply for prosecutor jobs in Texas...so we shall see!
So beautiful! I especially love the one of you and Cami. Hooray for JD's graduation this week! You've all worked so hard as a family to reach this momentous occasion. Congrats to all of you!
Post a Comment