Last weekend we went up to Dallas to go to the temple and hit up the Fort Worth Zoo. JD took Cami to get some pj's and play at the play place in the mall while I did a session in the temple. I love going to the temple and feeling the peace there. It is difficult to go when the closest temple is 2 hours away and once you have little ones, and I can't complain since 2 hours is tiny compared to what other people have to drive. After I finished we went to the Fort Worth Zoo. The weather was perfect and I think we all enjoyed it. It is a very nice zoo.
Cami was counting giraffes in this one...
Feed the bird
Petting horseshoe crabs
They had these phone things all over to listen to facts about animals and Cami thought they were the coolest thing...so we had to stop...at every single one.
This doesn't really do justice to how big this crocodile is. Pretty much the biggest one I have ever seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment