Thursday, April 3, 2014

March Photo-a-day Part 2

I think this month some of the fun wore off for Cami, but I had fun playing with my lenses and getting used to more of the manual settings. Cami helped me with the editing and lets just say I had to curb some of her enthusiasm for crazy lighting and coloring. Overall it is good practice and fun!
 Our snap shot picture..

 Cami loves music and her "most favorite song ever" right now is "Let it Go"from Frozen, she is dancing to it in this picture...I couldnt get a better one and this is what she chose from what we had...
I can't really say why, but I really like this picture :)

This set up inspired lots of running around the house...

Lets just say that art is not her forte...we colored for a very short time period...

You can't really tell, but we are in the shade which Cami decided was darkness





We made a chef hat out of paper which you can't really see in this picture

I let Cami paint my nails. Maybe not the best idea, but she loved it! She really didn't do that bad for a three year old.



Cami really is a social butterfly. 


No comments: