Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter

I love the Easter season. It is such a special time to remember the Savior and his sacrifice and Resurrection. What an incredible gift. I am so grateful for traditions that help me remember that it isn't all about the chocolate or the bright eggs, but the Savior and his mission on earth. Here are a few pictures if us enjoying the Easter season. We enjoyed dying eggs, reading stories of Jesus all week, reading our Easter Story Eggs, and of course the chocolate! Our Easter story eggs each have an object that represents part of the easter story and the accompanying scripture from the new testament. We read them every year. 


1 comment:

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

What a pretty little (big) girl you have! I am also always looking for ways to incorporate the Savior and good traditions into Easter (and Christmas). Thank goodness for pinterest and all those who share their wonderful ideas!!