Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Day we've been waiting for

Before I begin I have a little polling question. JD thinks this swim suit is hideous. I think it is a little old fashioned, perhaps something I would have worn, but I like it... so if you feel so inclined you can voice your opinion. 
 For FHE this week we went to the splash pad. Cami took 15 minutes before she would willingly touch the water, which is a little tragic, since she loved it last week, perhaps it was the lack of other children and the fact that mommy wanted her to play in it.
 She did eventually get excited about it.


 Today was the big day. JD started orientation! It has been a while in coming. I am sure JD was thinking this summer was lasting forever. He has been anxious to get going with school and this summer he didn't have a lot to do, just babysitting Cami while I worked and playing lots of video/computer games. I am glad he will be busy productive, but I am really going to miss him being around so much. It was so much easier to get things done, and to pass Cami off when I was getting impatient. It was also nice to be able to hang out and not have homework, and just be able to be us. JD is so good with Cami and she was sad after he left this morning. Wish JD luck with our new adventure of law school!

4 comments:

Joni and Chase said...

Good LUCK JD! You will do great =)

By the way I think the swimsuit is cute!

Kim said...

The swimsuit is definitely cute! :) It's been so nice to have Robert home too...I'm not so excited about the back to school.

Sarah and Trent said...

Good luck JD! That is so exciting! It is hard too as a wife...but just make sure to form a "Law School Wives/Widows Club" :) Way to go!

Anonymous said...

The swimming suit is definitely adorable, my niece has the same one! Good luck you guys, we miss you already!