Thought I would give a little update as to what we have been up to here in Texas.
We are adjusting well. Cami has slept through the night twice now without waking up and crying and hasn't thrown up for 3 days! Yay! She seems to be adjusting well. We have spent lots of time exploring our new place. I will admit that we have made so many trips to Walmart that I have lost count. I am glad to say that they have wonderful checkouts when compared to Utah, nice cashiers and quick short lines! Beautiful! Just so you know we enjoyed day number 42 in a row of temps above 100 degrees Fahrenheit here in Texas, somehow I don't feel like I missed out on the 35 days of blistering hot before we got here. Somethings I am learning already, you don't really need to turn on the hot water, the water out of the "cold" side is pretty lukewarm and takes forever to get cool but not really cold. The hot gets really hot! There is supposedly a cold season, but it only lasts 4 weeks or so. Sweet! That is my kind of winter! Also they have two growing seasons! I better get some planter boxes to make a mini garden on our patio!
Cami is learning so fast and keeps us giggling and is so cute and fun!
We have put together two more pieces of our lovely plyboard furniture. I am not ashamed to admit that pretty much all of our furniture minus our couches and bed are put-together yourself plyboard furniture. It is cheap and actually has held together ok for us so far. Pretty sure thats how it is when you are at our stage of life. I sure am grateful for cheap alternatives.
Finished products!
2 comments:
Looks great! Moving is quite a job =) Put it together furniture is awesome because it is a nice cheaper alternative and can still look really nice! Great job!Cami is so cute=) is she talking already?
Loved the little video of Cami. Looks like you are getting everything in order. love ya
Post a Comment