Last Saturday Cami and I hit up farm days to get out of the house so JD could study. It was pretty fun to go.
Here we are watching a goat milking demonstration. Looks just like cows milk, but I am not sure how it tastes... I think I have tried it before but it was a very long time ago, and I didn't try it here.
Cami enjoyed the petting area, I can't say I have ever pet a chicken, but these ladies were pretty mild and let the little ones pet them.
Cami liked the goats and did pet them although I was too slow to get a picture of her in the act. This particular goat was named Cookie. Yes, Cami does have her sunglasses on upside down, she put them on and wanted them that way.
We got to count the piggies.
Our friends the Ellsworth's were there and it was a good thing. We were waiting for the hay ride and they just played in the rocks...for like 20 minutes! Awesome! We also got to go paint a picture with vegetables. Dip them in paint, how cool is that? They had cut shapes in potatoes but you can cut onions and apples in half and stamp with them and also broccoli. Pretty fun stuff.
The hay ride was really a trailer with hay pulled behind a truck, but still fun. We were able to get some cute pictures there too!
Cami actually "took" this picture of her friend Michael and his mom Sherry, and I really liked it so here it is!
Cami was checking out the farm house while we were on the hay ride and kept saying "bye bye chickens".
No comments:
Post a Comment