Last Monday we had a family home evening on missionaries! We made badges and Cami was very excited about hers.
Since we are too busy to go real camping, I gave Cami the camping 101 in our living room. Here is our "tent" with our "fire" and the "toast" we cooked by our fire. Cami thought it was pretty funny stuff. We even went on a "hike" around the kitchen table and climbed "mountains" (chairs).
I thought we should get a little into fall with a walk at the Arboretum in Woodway. They had some cute scarecrows and pumpkins so I did a little photo shoot with Cami.
I am sad this one is blurry, cute smile anyway though.
We are busy, as usual. JD is finally getting better from his nasty respiratory infection and luckily Cami and I have avoided it thus far. JD is getting ready for finals in the next couple weeks so we are hoping it goes ok since he has been sick so much of this quarter.
1 comment:
I love the camping idea! That is super cute! Cami is adorable!
Post a Comment