These first two pictures are not Halloween..just an activity we did on Sunday. We played with beads and JD made this and a lizard.
I am not sure why Cami is holding this thing of beads like that... she wanted to hold the beads rather than the cute lizard and pumpkin that JD and I made... or the necklace which she took apart after. It was a fun little activity to do together.
Ok here are the Halloween pictures... Tuesday night we had the ward Fall Carnival.
Cami was excited to be a fairy like Abby off Sesame Street.
Cami loved the cupcake walk, we were there for like 20 minutes! She loved running in circles, and yes loved the cupcakes. Cami used to be pretty indifferent to sweets...not anymore! She loves them! Uh oh! She ate three of the mini cupcakes and wanted more! We had to tell her to leave her candy in the bucket when we went trunker-treating!
Here we are cheesing during the trunker treating.
Tonight we went Trick-or-Treating with some of our friends. We had a pot luck and then drove out to China Springs and let the kids trick-or-treat. It was fun, even though we had a bit of a melt down in the middle before the trick-or-treat part because some one wanted to run around crazy and then "I do it" to get in the car and strap in...which doesn't work so well.
But we recovered right as rain and had a great time trick-or-treating and she was so cute about saying "tickerteat" and "tank you" She sure made a cute little fairy! Hope everyone enjoyed a very happy Halloween!
I guess I should explain this picture. Originally I wanted to do a family themed costume. JD and I were to be a box of nerds and Cami the little nerd, then I realized that Cami's costume might be pretty boring (just pink clothes, which she wears all the time) so I wanted her to dress up cute, but I had already made this part of the costume. JD was late to the Fall Carnival on account of finals starting this Saturday, and he wasn't very thrilled about it anyway, so I dressed up like a nerd with pigtails and freckles and glasses and JD was just JD. So I wanted to take this picture to show we did have intentions to dress up :)
Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
What a cute fairy! Cami is beautiful! And the Nerds costume idea was very creative, Liz. Good to see all in all, Halloween was great.
How fun! Evelyn used the same wings to be a butterfly, haha! It looks like it was nice and warm there too--we were all bundled up for Halloween. Hope everything is going well for you. :)
Post a Comment