JD and I hiked up to the "Y" soon after we moved to Provo and made a little video so here it is. Life is wonderful. I am still doing rotations, but learning alot and continue to wonder why they pay me so much:) I am currently in the ER and I have really appreciated a chance to learn and see how important it is to be humble and compassionate to everyone. I have understood with new light how very important it is to not judge and treat everyone as a child of our Heavenly Father. It brings such an incredible sense of peace to be kind to everyone and not judge, for as the Savior said, "Judge not that ye be not judged" (Matt 7:1). I just want to say thank you to Nicole for her insights on Mosiah 4:19- that started my reflections and I am grateful for how her comments came at just the right time.
No comments:
Post a Comment