Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nerds Unite!

So I'm sure every time anyone comes to our blog the first thing they notice is my sweet goodreads.com book widget. I saw this on somebody else's blog and thought it was awesome. So here is my plug out to everyone; join goodreads.com! Not only can you put a cool little widget on your so people can see what your reading, but you can keep a list of what books you want to read. I'm sure you all get so many recommendations for books you don't even remember half of them. You can also read reviews of books and write some if you like. If you do join make sure you add me as a friend so I can look at your books and stuff. If you ever care to know what I think about a book you can read my reviews on them there. Life is great when your a nerd! Join the revolution!

2 comments:

stephani said...

Hey! I know you (J.D.) dont know me, but I went to high school with Liz! (hi liz!!!) I ran across your blog while I was...BLOG SURFING..and decided to drop in and say hello! Hope all is well with you two wonderful people!

Joni and Chase said...

Hey Cute backdrop!! I wonder how you found it! He he! You guys are cute and we sure do miss you! Hope life is treating you both well...it was great to talk to you liz! Loves,Joni