You have to dig the cool song in the preview as well. The song is called "believe" by The Bravery.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Wow, a faith promoting movie, no way
So I'm sure anyone who is a frequenter of our blog( yes I'm talking about the whole 2 of you) have learned to skip my posts and just read Liz's posts because mine are utterly pointless. I'm happy to inform you today is no different. I know our blog is being flooded with movie previews but I just can't help myself sometimes. I saw this preview for the movie "Henry Poole is Here" and I couldn't believe how uplifting it looked. It seems these days movies have to be dirtier than a 2 month-old's diaper so I thought I would share this one with you. If you have 2 minutes to kill I recommend checking this preview out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment