JD would tell you that his favorite part of September is the start of college football. Here is a little video of Cami celebrating BYU's win over Ole Miss. JD just about had a heart attack because the game was so stressful. I don't know if I am ready for college football again!
I decided to try gardening, Texas has two growing seasons and yes I am a little late, but I hope it will be ok. Here is the starting of the week.
Cami and I have been lucky to find some friends to play with. They have been so fun and I am so grateful for a string of tender mercies that led us together. This week we went to the park and lucky for us it has been cooling down this week!
Cami is discovering crayons, mostly she just likes to eat them, but she does color a little.
Here is the garden at the end of the week! We are making head way!
Cami and I went to chill at the museum for a couple hours today, we pretty much had the place to ourselves and it was pretty fun!
Our little cowgirl!
Our trek to the mail box! Cami gets so distracted, eventually I just have to carry her but I let her run around a bit!

1 comment:
Awesome garden Liz! I can't believe how fast it is growing! Such cute pictures too. I am so glad you have found some good friends =) We should chat soon again!
Post a Comment