Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Just an Update
Sorry there aren't any pictures with this post. I will be better next time. Just thought I would give a little update. We have had a a busy week. I wasn't feeling so good over the weekend and had a bad couple of days getting better Monday and Tuesday, but am much better now. Cami and I discovered the much bigger library of Waco, in fact there are 4 of them which is sweet! We are excited for the story time starting next week! Today we had a fun trip to the zoo, which is actually pretty sweet! I liked it and I am 99% sure Cami loved it! I got a membership there too so we will have lots to entertain us between the museum, libraries, and zoo! Also today I got a job! I am excited, except it doesn't have benefits, so we are going to have to find health insurance... any tips on half way decent plans since there aren't any decent ones? Wish me luck with my new job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck with the new job! We have my insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield...it's pretty decent. Hang in there!
sorry you were sick :(
Post a Comment