Monday, September 26, 2011

The Zoo and Shoes

This past Saturday JD had some free time in the afternoon and since he hadn't been to the zoo yet we went as a family. It was fun, and JD took lots of pictures of the animals so I thought I would collage them and share our wonderful zoo with you! For a smaller town, I think it is a pretty decent zoo, definitely better than the Pocatello Zoo, :) That is not hard to do I know.

 This crocodile was pretty creepy right up next to the glass, Cami just thinks her mother is crazy, and I am pretty sure that perception won't change as she gets older!

Cami discovered my shoes... She had them on her feet first, but refused to stand up with them and put them on her hands instead and was clapping with them. She was very cooperative with "cheesing" for the camera.
Also on Saturday was the General Relief Society Broadcast, which was wonderful. I am so grateful for modern day leaders who receive revelation for our time. I am grateful for messages that give me hope for my family and help me be motivated to do better and reach out to others. 
Another important note is that I just want to express my gratitude for some wonderful people who helped us with watching Cami while I was in orientation. I feel so incredibly grateful for people who helped and one sweet sister called me to see if I needed help, right when I was feeling overwhelmed and stressed. I am not sure if she had felt prompted to do that or if she was just being nice, but it was exactly what I needed.

1 comment:

NB said...

SWEET ALLIGATOR!! coming to visit asap! Sounds like your ward and stake is full of the spirit!