Monday, July 9, 2012

Bye Bye June

June went by remarkably quickly I must say. It has been a wonderful month, with a little too much driving I must say. We have been having lots of fun with family. JD is learning so much and really enjoying his externship and playing on the weekends. Cami and I spent a week and a half with my family at the end of June and are back in IF for the next couple weeks. Cami and I spent some time recouping from a cold and we took a trip down to the Uintah basin to the Burton family reunion. Here are just some pictures showing what we are up to.
Cami loves watching the washer and dryer. 
 Homemade playdough. It was a no bake recipe so Cami helped me make it and we had some fun with it.
Finger painting. 
She gets pretty concerned when her fingers get dirty, so she was telling me to quit taking pictures and wipe off her fingers. Sometimes she is such a girl and other times such a tom boy, I guess we will just have to wait and see.
 JD's mom and I made these cute Fourth of July Wreaths off a tutorial on pinterest.
 Cooling off after the park and tasting the water from the sprinkler.
 She got a little more brave after a while...maybe by the end of the summer we will get her to jump on the tramp with the sprinkler.
 While in Poky, we got to see our friends the Hickenloopers. Scott's mom made these cute crocheted tiaras for the girls. So cute!

 We also got to meet Emma's fiance Andrew Baker. They are a cute couple and two very good wonderful people so I am very excited for them!

 Sunday the 24th we celebrated Anna's birthday and Gary and Janae with Phillip and little Paige came.


 Anna wanted a peach ice cream cake with Angel Food cake. Here is the result...and yes she has a knife...
 Monday the 25th was my Mom's birthday. She is looking pretty darn good!
 Sure helps when you exercise and Cami wanted to work out with Grandma too!
 Burton Family Reunion. Cami liked playing with her cousins, but she was trying to get a cold and was a little grumpy.
 We sure enjoyed the food and the buggy rides and the water games. It was so warm that it was perfect for the kiddos to play with water.


No comments: