My little Cami is 2! I can hardly believe it! I am so grateful for her happy personality and ready smile and laugh! I am so grateful for the miracle of watching her grow and develop. It is amazing to me how in two short years she has ingrained herself so deep in our lives. I hardly remember what life was like without her and I am so grateful for my energizer redhead with a stubborn, joyful approach to life. Here are tons (sorry) of pictures. I was a little excited about her birthday and she was so much more happy and into it than her first birthday!
We got her a tricycle and didn't realize how much it needed put together... we will be checking that next time!
Birthday breakfast of pancakes with chocolate chips on top, she tells me "I need more chocate (chocolate)" I am sure you do Cami!
Her Elmo Fruit Pizza cake! Yes I made it :)
Aunt Jenna had to work so she came over earlier to give Cami her presents! Thanks Aunt Jenna!
Happy Birthday my sweet girl!
We had dinner and cake with family and the Hickenloopers. Cami loved having a friend to play with and Cami and Ainsley played together pretty well! I am so glad!
It was also my sister Emma's birthday this past Monday and her fiance Andrew's birthday on last Saturday so I made a cake for them too!
Cami liked blowing out her candle so much JD lit it a couple times more so she could blow it out again! Why not, your birthday only comes around once a year right?
cute peoples!
Cami pushing Ainsley on her new tricycle!
Ainsley could hardly wait for Cami to open her present so she helped!
It was a hairdresser set that Ainsley loved doing Cami and then my hair with!
Hairdresser in the making?
After all her presents her favorites were probably the books, we have read each of them probably 8 times since last night...not kidding.
Hugs before bed...ahhh.
Here are some videos from her birthday!
1 comment:
Love the pictures and love you.
Post a Comment