Thursday, July 12, 2012

A few other stuff we are doing

Here are some other pictures that are just stuff we did this past week that were cute so they are just in a random post :) Cami trying on Nana's reading glasses, so studious don't you think?
 Making cookies with a file folder game cookie...she says "I bake an hour"
 Planting a flower that Nana and grandpa picked out for us, and picking a couple of flowers...I have to keep a close watch on that one or the neighbors wouldn't have flowers...
 Swimming lessons! We are in the shrimp class where mommas and babies get to practice swimming! We have learned kicking, some floating, jumping off the side to momma (we already knew that one) and today went down the slide, Cami had no reservations about that one. She hasn't quite figured out how to blow bubbles or put her head under, but she loves being in the water so it is a start. She is loving it and gets super excited when I say in the morning that we get to go swimming!

  Monday we went shooting, it was really fun for JD and his Dad so I am glad we went. Cami kept pointing to the target area and saying "makes funny noise"




No comments: