We had a busy Fourth of July, splitting our time between two families. We took a bumpy ride out to see a lava cave out past American Fork and had a picnic. We then headed to Idaho Falls to hangout with JD's family.
Here is the outside of the cave.
Cami having fun at the Shively family get-together. She had fun with the young cousins, and jumping on the trampoline and playing on the slip and slide.
Water Balloon volleball!
Here is a sweet jello dessert that JD's mom made..pretty patriotic!
Cami loves animals, and she is lucky she has been around some very patient animals!
Cami in her sweet patriotic outfit!
Getting ready to watch the fireworks with some of the Egbert family!
I am so grateful for the country we live in. I am not saying that we don't have our problems, large even, but I do have such a gratitude for the sacrifices that so many have and so many continue to make for the principles this country was founded on. I am so grateful for religious freedom and the many opportunities that I have to make choices I wouldn't in other places in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment