Friday, July 27, 2012

Jenny's Lake

This first picture is at a playground, just for fun, because I think my daughter is a cutie! She loves the park and had been asking to go so we went last Friday. She loves slides and carrying around bark in handfuls and throwing it down the slide. Where kids learn to do that and why is beyond me, but I swear there is always one kid doing it at the park.
Last Saturday (7/22) we went to Jenny's lake. It was definitely an adventure and Cami was pretty determined that only mom should carry her. I told her I was not going to and she could either walk or Daddy or Grandpa could carry her, so she chose to walk almost a mile of the trail before we bribed her with chocolate for Daddy to carry her and after which she shortly fell asleep.
It sure is beautiful hike! I am glad we got to go even with some Cami drama! We sure love her and someday I will be even more grateful that she is such a strong willed energetic child. She is a sweetheart, just very determined.
Don't mind the hideous coldsore on my lip. I sure hate those things, but I didn't want to not be in the picture bad enough so there you go.

Hidden Falls. Poor little Cami was sound asleep and missed the pretty waterfall!

So peaceful!



We cheated and rode the ferry back. It was sure fun! Thanks Nana and Grandpa for taking us!

No comments: