This past week Cami and I stayed in Poky again. It was lots of fun to be with my family and we had a fun week. Here is my happy girl playing at the table. She will say cheese real cute for grandma, but not so much for mom.
Here is another happy picture, playing with Grandma Redd.
Tuesday we went wedding dress shopping for Emma. It was fun to be with the girls. Thanks to Nana for watching Cami, since I am pretty sure she would not have had any fun shopping. She is not a big fan of stores because it is a limit to her freedom.
Here is the one!
Such a pretty lady, and a pretty dress! Andrew is a lucky guy if you ask me!
Cami loves animals and this cat that lives in my parents neighborhood loves to come over, and Cami just loves petting and hugging this very patient kitty. I think she was trying to give it a kiss in this picture.
Wednesday we went to the park and had a picnic. After Cami went down for a nap, my mom volunteered to stay home and watch her while Emma and Anna and I went to the pool to cool off! It was super fun to swim for real and just play with my little sisters! Thanks Grandma!
Thursday night my parents and Emma and I went to a Jon Schmidt and Steven Sharp Nelson concert at BYU-I. It was awesome and I loved it. Such a good uplifting fun concert. Thanks to Nana and JD for watching Cami so I could go! Below is Cami proudly showing her swimming class certificate. She loved her "Shrimp" swimming class although she didn't like being told what to do. She did learn how to doggy paddle although not enough to keep her afloat on her own. We had lots of fun and I hope we can keep up the lessons next summer.
Friday we just hung out at home but went to the park for a bit to get out our wiggles! We drove up to I.F. that night to spend the night with Nana and Grandpa Egbert.
Saturday we went to Rigby lake. It was lots of fun. The water was a little cold, but it was a warm day so it was not bad.
My family and Scott and Wendy and JD's parents were all there so it was quite the party. So much fun!
Cami loved playing with Ainsley. She is such a social creature, she loves playing with other kids.
Such cute girls!
Picnic time.
This is how I have resorted to doing Cami's hair. She gets to play games on the ipod then I can do cool stuff in her hair, and then she doesn't pull it out right away!
Here was her Sunday hair-do!

1 comment:
Thanks for the update. Cute pictures. love ya tons
Post a Comment